We are experienced and well-prepared for online education. Upon registration, our students are equipped with personal online accounts where they are able to receive classwork and homework, communicate with their teachers, and have the necessary access for integrative and holistic online education. We also offer digital instrumental lessons, invite interesting and inspirational guests, and have a number of extra-curricular classes online so as to support the child, particularly when socialising is at a minimum due to the pandemic.
We have developed strategies for teaching a combination of both online and in-person education simultaneously to accommodate all our students. The school also has an allocated team to support parents, students, classes, and instrumental teachers in the case of full-online education.
Through our Online School experience Brilliant Stars Families will:
- Experience high-quality interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
- Be a part of exclusive learning spaces offered by inspirational individuals from around the world
- Experience exciting hands-on projects
- Receive surprise deliveries and pick-up opportunities of thematic materials.
- Experience whole class teaching, peer group collaboration, and 1:1 support from class teachers/support staff
- Participate in individual reading and group guided reading sessions
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Receive structured independent work to allow time away from screens
- Spend time with friends while conducting meaningful activities in informal spaces
In times of school closures, it remains very important to us to support your child’s social, emotional, academic, creative, and physical learning. Similarly, we pay close attention to supporting our parents by individualising our online learning experience to support the wellbeing of the whole family dynamic.